Why be an Ambassador?
Futureintech's Ambassador programme has benefits for everyone involved.
Benefits for you:
- It improves your public speaking and communication skills.
- It encourages you to consider the importance of your work to your company and your community, and to think about the direction of your career.
- The volunteer work you do as an Ambassador is a good asset for your CV and competence assessment.
- It allows you to give something back to your community.
- It provides you with networking opportunities.
- Futureintech activities can help towards a CPD (IPENZ Competency Standard for Professional Engineers) and other qualifications.
Benefits for your company:
- It raises the profile of your company and the industry in general in the local community.
- It provides opportunities for free advertising.
- It gives the company an opportunity to collaborate with other companies.
Benefits for your industry:
- Sparking and encouraging an interest in the work you do helps secure the future workforce in your industry.
Benefits for the community:
- Group projects get students involved in their local communities.
Benefits for schools:
- It helps dispel the mystery associated with maths, science, and technology for New Zealand students.
- It lets students have fun with what they’re learning.
- It demonstrates the relevance of maths, science and technology in our daily lives.
- It offers examples of the education pathways currently available.
- It supports various standards and objectives in the New Zealand curriculum.
- It inspires kids and helps them imagine themselves building a career like yours.